Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

wow

this song is perfect for the mood to the ending of the game and has an amazing chill but errie (thats how you spell it right?) feeling. Its perfect. Amazing. ITs even better if you double it up with the newgrounds and a version playing in itunes..its a chill cannon of death.

Darkmoor Darkmoor

mwahahaha!

truly, this sounds like it belongs in a motion picture, like the song of the evildoers past, before he transformed...he he he. I imagine, the death scene of the major chracter, and the evil doers snickering in the background.

Chrispington responds:

Glad you like it :)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

amazing

but, i think i've heard it somewhere else.

Banjo's of Doom Banjo's of Doom

Cool!

I agree with Liam a slight hi hat iin the near beginning would be good, but aother wise i like it alot....it's doomtastic. (< that was corny, sry)
Keep working!
~puffman88

~Spacey~ ~Spacey~

Tis all good, I personally think the symbol sort of bounces back and gives a haze, but that's is not a problem. I only wish it could not be as repetitive. Other than that, its really, really, really good.

QuantumPhire responds:

Thanks!

DV-Essence DV-Essence

sweet

I like the ambient build up without actually giving a true long note or increased volume build up...actually when you get into the middle of the song it still keeps the soft tones like at the beginning but high paced....
perfect.